Apply now to Recruitment@Cassellie.co.uk or call 01924 666590 for a chat with our hiring team.
Alternatively, you can post your CV to Recruitment Dept, Cassellie, Unit 1-6 Howden Way, Howden Clough Road, Morley, Leeds LS27 0TF.
The Senior Customer Services Advisor is responsible for the support, coaching and supervision of Customer Services Advisors who provide first line support to Cassellie customers via all available channels of communication (telephone calls, emails, web forms, post).
The Senior Customer Services Advisor is also expected to encourage up-sell and cross-sell at appropriate opportunities and act as a role model for every member of the team in the delivery of consistently exceptional customer service.
This role is responsible for communicating company goals, safety practices and deadlines to the team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including recruitment and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policy/ procedural issues among management and team members.
Your position is responsible to:
Customer Services Manager
Senior Customer Service Advisor Job Duties:
- Supervising the daily operation of the Customer Services Team. Planning, assigning and monitoring workflow to ensure the team is maximising efforts for improved efficiency and additional revenue potential through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Provide the first point of escalation (technical and non-technical) to Customer Service Advisors.
- Liaise and work with the Customer Services Manager to establish, review and improve first call resolution.
- Empower team members to resolve concerns without the need to escalate.
- Provide technical and product-based leadership, mentoring, guidance and support to members of the team.
- Act as Product Specialist within the team.
- Implement new procedures where appropriate and ensure staff receive the appropriate training and support.
- Ensure the team is kept informed of new features and updates to Cassellie products.
- Work with internal and external sales staff, technical teams and management to reduce instance of reoccurring queries.
- Act as the primary contact for key accounts, providing a single point of contact for resolution and escalation of queries and problems.
- Provide encouragement and coaching to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for training / improvement.
- Act as a referral point for team member questions / issues and oversee team member work for quality and compliance.
- Conduct team meetings & 1-1s to update members on best practices, performance and continuing expectations.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance and deadlines. Identifying and managing any concerns early.
- Investigating and solving escalated customer enquiries, which may be complex or long-standing problems.
- Logging all failures across the business and reporting outputs.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Provide exceptional customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries and effectively handling escalated customer complaints.
- Use of customer feedback to assess, implement and manage personal development and to compliment / improve the service and standards required.
- Deputises for the Customer Service Manager when required.
- Assist management with recruitment within the department, including induction and initial and ongoing training.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a customer service team or equivalent.
- A good standard of education. Minimum A level standard or equivalent.
- Previous frontline customer service experience with a genuine commitment to quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Proven staff supervisory experience including the ability to delegate workload effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure with conflicting demands whilst maintaining a calm and professional approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Keyboard proficiency and strong PC skills.
- Knowledge of basic Windows tools (especially MS Office) and Internet technologies - specifically email clients, web browsers and web-based search engines.
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills.
- Confident working to and exceeding agreed targets.
- Strong technical translation skills. Able to accurately answer queries about Cassellie products in a way the customer can understand.
- Good scheduling skills, with the ability to organise, prioritise, plan and follow-through on multiple concurrent tasks.
Please Note This Is Not An Exhaustive List.